The Digital Embassy is seeking a passionate Digital Marketer with significant industry experience to join our growing team in a permanent full-time role.
The person we are looking for will have a minimum of 3 years of industry experience and a willingness to make their own contribution to our business and client initiatives. As a member of our team, you will be required to draw from your industry experience to champion digital marketing and implement campaigns and work to a standard that will elevate, inspire and drive value for our customers.
The successful applicant will need to demonstrate a high level of competency in implementing data driven, evidence-based practices using Google & Social Media Analytics, AdWords, Google Tag Manager, Remarketing, SEO, PPC, Split-testing and Email Marketing. Ideally, they will also maintain all relevant Google Certifications.
Experience in copywriting and using website CMS platforms such as WordPress, Kentico and DNN will also be looked upon favourably.
On the environment side, this role will best suit someone who has agency experience and enjoys working on multiple tasks and projects. They will work closely with our Solutions Architect, Project Managers, Developers, Designers and Customers to develop, deliver and optimize services which are complementary to their existing skill set while pushing the successful applicant to adapt and embrace new skills.
- Development and implementation of digital marketing plans and campaign activities for both clients and our agency
- Digital marketing and lead generation activities for the agency
- Set up and monitoring of Google & Social Media Analytics, AdWords, Google Tag Manager, Remarketing, SEO, PPC, Split-testing and Email Marketing activities
- Maintaining the relationship with Google and all relevant Google Certifications
We use the following technologies:
- Google and Social Media Analytics
- Google Tag Manager
- Google AdWords
- Microsoft Dynamics CRM
- Heat Maps
- Campaign Monitor
- Mail Chimp
- Creative copywriting
- Website and graphic design experience
- WordPress, Kentico and DNN CMS experience
- Front-end code experience (HTML/CSS)
If this sounds like a good fit we'd love to hear from you!
We offer a fun, modern office on Leigh Street in the heart of Adelaide with:
- High speed internet
- Coffee machines
- Team breakout area and kitchen
- Heritage industrial studio environment
- Lots of natural light
- Video games
- Spacious sitting/standing desks
- Multiple screens
- Powerful computers, with fast SSD drives
- City views
- Great food, bars, and coffee downstairs
- Close to train and tram
Annual Salary package offered will be relative to experience.
If this role sounds like you, please upload your resume and cover letter to The Digital Embassy™ Careers
About The Digital Embassy
The Digital Embassy™ is an Australian Google and Microsoft Certified Partner transforming digital business. Our team are ambassadors for best practice in digital business strategy, web design, behaviour-driven software development and evidence-based digital marketing. For over 20 years our business has employed local industry certified personnel to help businesses meet the changing needs of digital users and consumers.
The Digital Embassy™ is a pre-qualified ICT service provider for Government in SA, VIC and NSW.