Our Agency is seeking a Full Stack Developer with WordPress experience to join our team.
Our Adelaide based agency is seeking a passionate and experienced Full Stack Front-end Developer to join our team. We're here to make our clients successful by delivering digital projects and initiatives that create positive business outcomes.
The person we are looking for will have a minimum of 3 years of industry experience, and a willingness to make their own contribution to our business and client's projects. They will need to demonstrate an exceptional level of competency in front-end development best practices to successfully deliver projects including websites, web applications, mobile apps and digital marketing initiatives.
The role requires a high level of experience with PHP, Linux and MySQL. Advanced experience in WordPress is essential, in particular knowledge of WordPress internals and building custom plugins and themes from scratch. Experience in other platforms such as MVC frameworks such as Symfony or Laravel would be highly valued.
On the environment side, this role will best suit someone who is team-centric, a problem solver and is effective at working on multiple tasks and projects. They will work closely with other Designers, Developers, Project Managers, Solutions Architects, Digital Marketing Strategists and Customers to scope, develop, deliver services which are complementary to their existing skill set while pushing them to adapt and embrace new skills.
- Front-end development of projects across a range of industries and technologies
- Custom PHP and MySQL coding
- Building of custom plugins and themes from scratch
- Providing ideas and technical approaches for front-end development
- Designing and working from wireframes and contributing to the overall solution based on client requirements
- Building templates and prototypes using HTML
- Styling websites using CSS and SASS to work responsively across devices
- Browser testing and QA
- Identifying opportunities and risks
- Agency product design and development
We use the latest technologies
- WordPress, Kentico & DNN CMS platforms
- We only support the latest modern browsers (you'll get to use flexbox and all the fun stuff)
- Git with CI/CD
- Amazon Web Services
- Twig, and Razor templating
- Microsoft Dynamics CRM
- UX and UI design experience
- PHP MVC framework knowledge (such as Symfony or Laravel)
- Other CMS platform experience including Kentico and DNN
- C# experience
- Comfortable with Linux
- Comfortable working on existing codebases
We want someone who can elevate, inspire and drive value for our clients.
The role includes a requirement for 'post-delivery' customer support and training so strong communication and interpersonal skills are essential. You will be involved in projects from the start (workshop stage, project scoping etc.) to their completion including quality assurance and deployment of all deliverables.
The role will also involve assisting the solutions team with quote estimating and project requirement activities. It is crucial to the position that candidate be an effective and conscientious team player that takes pride and ownership in their work, representing the agency at all times.
To competently fulfill this position the candidate will be required to take on the role of a knowledge leader in the space of web technology. During employment, they must continue to demonstrate initiative, leadership and adhere to the company's policies and procedures.
If this sounds like a good fit we'd love to hear from you!
We offer a lifestyle-oriented, modern office on Leigh Street in the heart of Adelaide with:
- Regular hours i.e. 8:30 to 5:00
- High speed internet
- Coffee machines
- Team breakout area and kitchen
- Heritage industrial studio environment
- Lots of natural light
- Video games
- Spacious sitting/standing desks
- Multiple screens
- Powerful computers, with fast SSD drives
- City views
- Great food, bars, and coffee downstairs
- Close to train and tram
Annual Salary package offered will be relative to experience.
If this description sounds like you, please upload your resume and cover letter to The Digital Embassy™'s Careers
About The Digital Embassy
The Digital Embassy™ is an Australian Google and Microsoft Certified Partner transforming digital business. Our team are ambassadors for best practice in digital business strategy, web design, behaviour-driven software development and evidence-based digital marketing. For over 20 years our business has employed local industry certified personnel to help businesses meet the changing needs of digital users and consumers.
The Digital Embassy™ is a pre-qualified ICT service provider for Government in SA, VIC and NSW.