Our Adelaide based agency is seeking a passionate and experienced Web Application Developer to join our team. We're here to make our clients successful by delivering digital projects and initiatives that create positive business outcomes.
The person we are looking for will have a minimum of 3 years of industry experience, and a willingness to make their own contribution to our business and client's projects. They will need to demonstrate an exceptional level of competency in development best practices and tools such as Git and JIRA to successfully deliver technical projects including websites, web applications, mobile apps, and digital transformation initiatives. Having previous website and web application development skills and knowledge will be looked upon favourably.
On the environment side, this role will best suit someone who is team-centric, a problem solver and is effective at working on multiple tasks and projects. They will work closely with other Developers, Project Managers, Solutions Architect, Digital Marketing Strategist, Designers and Customers to scope, develop, deliver services which are complementary to their existing skill set while pushing them to adapt and embrace new skills.
- Microsoft ASP.NET MVC development using C#
- Development of projects across a range of industries and technologies.
- Providing ideas and technical approaches for .NET web application development.
- Writing and reviewing functional and technical specifications and contributing to the overall solution based on client requirements.
- Developing, auditing & maintaining .NET web applications.
- Building websites, apps and custom applications to work responsively across devices.
- Browser testing and QA.
- Identifying opportunities and risks.
- Championing and promoting best practice methodology, and development practices.
- Being a mentor, and leader to our development team.
- Agency product development.
Technologies we use
- Microsoft ASP .NET MVC
- Microsoft Windows Server 2016
- Microsoft SQL Server
- Amazon Web Services
- Git with automated CI/CD
- Microsoft Dynamics CRM
- Microsoft ASP.NET Web Forms
- .NET CMS experience
- Kentico, DNN & WordPress experience
- Native and Hybrid App development
- AWS experience
We want someone who can elevate, inspire and drive value for our clients.
The objective of this position is to provide clients with an experience they will want to repeat and share, while delivering projects on time and on budget. The role will be involved in projects from the start (workshop stage, project scoping etc.) to their completion including quality assurance and deployment of all deliverables.
The role includes a requirement for providing 'post-delivery' customer support and training so having strong communication (verbal and written) and interpersonal skills will be essential.
It is crucial to the position that the successful candidate be an effective and conscientious team player that takes pride and ownership in their work, representing the agency at all times. They will need to work collaboratively with our team to deliver the best outcome possible. They will also have the opportunity to perform other research and development activities if and when required.
To competently fulfill this position the candidate will be a project knowledge leader in the space of Microsoft .NET website platforms and web technology. During their employment they must continue to demonstrate initiative, leadership and adhere to the company's policies and procedures.
If this sounds like a good fit we'd love to hear from you!
We offer a lifestyle oriented, modern office on Leigh Street in the heart of Adelaide with:
- Regular hours i.e. 8:30 to 5:00
- High speed internet
- Coffee machines
- Team breakout area and kitchen
- Heritage industrial studio environment
- Lots of natural light
- Video games
- Spacious sitting/standing desks
- Multiple screens
- Powerful computers, with fast SSD drives
- City views
- Great food, bars, and coffee downstairs
- Close to train and tram
Annual Salary package offered will be relative to experience.
If this description sounds like you, please upload your resume and cover letter to The Digital Embassy™'s Careers
About The Digital Embassy
The Digital Embassy is a multi-award winning agency, We are an Australian company serving the needs of mid to large commercial and government enterprises.
Specialising in digital business transformation, we leverage the power of technology to optimise operational efficiency and drive customer value. Our core areas of expertise are digital strategy, website design, mobile applications, development and systems integration, digital marketing and web support.