Most digital marketing agencies pump out content, we solve problems – and deliver results.
We listen to your unique business needs and partner with you to create digital experiences that connect with your ideal customers and make them say YES to doing business with you.
Your customer’s journey starts well before they land at your website. It starts when they think about your product or service, so at that point, you need to be found! Our Digital Marketing Team help devise and implement strategic plans for search engine optimisation, organic social content, paid advertising (including social platform and GoogleAds) and email marketing, to name a few.
We’ve helped grow businesses across all industries with our innovative approaches to lead generation and inbound marketing. Our focus is on ensuring your digital marketing supports the entire customer journey so users can move seamlessly from search results or social content to your website or other digital platforms.
Our Digital Marketing Team is also responsible for reporting on your ongoing performance and have developed a number of customised reporting tools so that we can do more than hand you a page full of numbers. At The Digital Embassy, we provide the analysis that translates your data into actionable information and recommendations that help you identify the next best step for your business in the digital world.
Why choose The Digital Embassy?
- Andi Hind – Digital Projects, The Department for Industry and Skills
- Anita Harvey – Head of Brand & Marketing, Jobfit Health Group
- Mark Williams, Manager Premier's Reading Challenge
- Rochelle Galloway, Communications and Member Engagement Coordinator
- Pippa Merrett, Marketing and Communications Manager, Two Hands Wines
- Peter Crescitelli, IT Project Manager
- Glenn Perkins, CEO
- Anita Harvey, Head of Brand & Marketing
- Nic Szuster, CEO
- Mandy Adzic, Digital Marketing Specialist
- Peter Adams, Marketing Services Manager
- Johanna Williams, Marketing Manager
- Maryanne Noon, General Manager, Communications and Marketing
- Adam Smith, Senior Communications Project Adviser
- Professor John Carter, Head of Anthropology
- Kate Venderhorst, Media Officer
- Scott Williams, CEO
We work with the best
Over the last 20 years we have worked with clients all across Australia to deliver everything from simple website redesigns to complete digital and online marketing strategies and enterprise solutions.
We get to work with some of the biggest brands in Australia because we work as partners to understand the underlying business objectives and then design and develop solutions to help our partners achieve them.
Frequently Asked Questions
If you are interested in partnering with The Digital Embassy you may be interested in some of our more frequently asked questions.