Partner with an eCommerce agency that can help you attract customers, complete sales and drive growth
20+ years experience, 1000's of successful projects including eCommerce platforms allowing local businesses to sell to the world.
Complete the contact form and speak to our solutions team todayhow we can help you grow your online presence through sound design, custom development and engaging digital marketing.
Most digital agencies design websites, we solve problems – and deliver results.
We listen to your unique business needs and partner with you to create eCommerce experiences that connect with your ideal customers and make them say YES to doing business with you.
Your website is often the first point of contact for your customers. It needs to make an immediate impact on them, whether they’re viewing from mobile or desktop devices. We’ve helped grow businesses across all industries with our innovative web design and web development solutions. Our focus is always on delivering outstanding service, increased website usability, and a fast return on your investment.
Our website designs are widely recognised by our peers and colleagues for our innovation and ability to understand and map the user journey. We pay close attention to the user experience (UX) of your site – down to the tiniest details. This results in higher levels of customer satisfaction, more sales, and a better outcome for your business.
Designing with great UX in mind is only part of the picture. Our websites and eCommerce experiences are made secure through our own managed hosting platform to give and your customer’s peace of mind. With 24/7 monitoring carried out on every website managed by The Digital Embassy you can be confident that your business will be online and safe when your customers need it.
Why choose The Digital Embassy?
- Andi Hind – Digital Projects, The Department for Industry and Skills
- Anita Harvey – Head of Brand & Marketing, Jobfit Health Group
- Mark Williams, Manager Premier's Reading Challenge
- Rochelle Galloway, Communications and Member Engagement Coordinator
- Pippa Merrett, Marketing and Communications Manager, Two Hands Wines
- Peter Crescitelli, IT Project Manager
- Glenn Perkins, CEO
- Anita Harvey, Head of Brand & Marketing
- Nic Szuster, CEO
- Mandy Adzic, Digital Marketing Specialist
- Peter Adams, Marketing Services Manager
- Johanna Williams, Marketing Manager
- Maryanne Noon, General Manager, Communications and Marketing
- Adam Smith, Senior Communications Project Adviser
- Professor John Carter, Head of Anthropology
- Kate Venderhorst, Media Officer
- Scott Williams, CEO
We work with the best
Over the last 20 years we have worked with clients all across Australia to deliver everything from simple website redesigns to complete digital and online marketing strategies and enterprise solutions.
We get to work with some of the biggest brands in Australia because we work as partners to understand the underlying business objectives and then design and develop solutions to help our partners achieve them.
Frequently Asked Questions
If you are interested in partnering with The Digital Embassy you may be interested in some of our more frequently asked questions.